We’re reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Heading out onto the golf course with friends is always a great time. Something that will almost always make it better is a great playlist of music that you can have playing at the same time. In this guide, I’ll go over the best golf cart soundbars you can purchase to play music on the course.
Unlike a bluetooth speaker which can be places anywhere, these soundbars are explicitly made for golf carts and work best when they are mounted into place. They are a perfect gift for any golfer or a treat for yourself.
For each soundbar, I’ll go over:
- Key features it has
- Why I like it compared to other similar options
- How to buy each golf cart soundbar today
If you own your golf cart, I recommend checking out the soundbars below that you can mount and customize in your cart today.
What are the Best Golf Cart Soundbars?
- ECOXGEAR SoundExtreme SE26 (Best Overall)
- Bazooka G2 Party Bar (Best 360-degree Sound)
- Pyle Marine Soundbar Speakers (Most Durable)
- BOSS Audio Systems BRT26RBG (Best Looking)
- kemimoto 16″ Soundbar (Most Compact)
ECOXGEAR SoundExtreme SE26 Soundbar (Best Overall)
The ECOXGEAR SoundExtreme SE26 is a top-tier soundbar that will fill up the course around your cart with clear audio and sound. ECOXGEAR is a brand leader in Bluetooth speakers, and this soundbar is no different. It offers 500 watts output through 8 powerful speakers, each offering optimized bass performance.
You can change the speakers on the back of the soundbar into multiple colors that you can even sync with the music playing. If you don’t want the colors synced, you can choose any color to stay solid or have the colors fade in and out.
This soundbar comes with a mounting bracket that should quickly let you mount the soundbar to the top frame of your golf cart. The ECOXGEAR soundbar, when mounted out of sight, offers outstanding sound inside and outside the cart.
The soundbar itself is 26 inches long. Bluetooth V5.0 allows you to stream your music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-enabled device up to 100 feet away. It is much better than Bluetooth 4.0 technology and is worth the price alone. The soundbar also has a Waterproof AUX-In jack if you want to plug your device directly into it and play audio output that way.
As a golfer, there are many different reasons why you will like this soundbar. It is easily mountable to your cart frame and keeps the soundbar above your head out of sight while offering fantastic sound inside the cart. It comes with a remote that easily lets you turn the soundbar on/off and sync directly to your music device.
Lastly, you don’t have to worry about damaging the soundbar due to its 100% water resistant and dustproof design.
500 Watts Output
Eight powerful speakers with optimized bass performance will amplify the sound inside and outside your golf cart and from a long-range distance.
Stream from your Bluetooth-enabled device from up to 100 feet away.
Multi-Colour LED Backlit Speakers
You can easily sync your music to green, red, white, or blue LED lighting. You can also keep the color solid or have them fade in and out. You can edit your LED settings in the back control panel of the soundbar.
The soundbar comes with a mounting kit that will easily let you mount it onto any solid frame in minutes.
What I Like About the ECOXGEAR SoundExtreme SE26 Soundbar
- The sound quality is excellent and perfect for out on the golf course.
- Mounting the soundbar was relatively easy, although it will depend on where you mount it. You should be able to make it work with the mounting kit they provide, though!
- The LED-backlit lights were handy, especially playing twilight golf when the sun started to go down. Switching to white gave off quite a bit of external light.
ECOXGEAR SoundExtreme SE26 Amplified Powersports Bluetooth 8 Speaker Soundbar Waterproof Sandproof with LED Lighting 500 Watts of Peak Power
- 100% WATERPROOF AND DUSTPROOF – meets IP66 International standards, no worries with sand, snow, dirt or rain; Includes a rear facing LED Light Bar and multi-mode Party Lights
- 500 WATTS PEAK OUTPUT – amplifier powers 8 marine grade speakers (2 tweeters, 4 midrange, 2 woofers) with optimized bass performance; ECOCAST compatible – pair up to 50 units together; Built-in waterproof AUX-OUT jack to daisy chain to other optional wired speakers or powered subwoofer (sold separately)
- MULTI-COLOR LED BACKLIT SPEAKERS – green, red, white or blue with music sync, solid, fading or off; REAR FACING 280 LUMENS LED LIGHT BAR – white, red or yellow can be turned on separately from the speaker LEDs
- INTEGRATED AUDIO AND LIGHT CONTROLS – make it simple to operate with the push of a button; ECOTALK compatible for direct connect to Siri or OK Google and built-in speakerphone
- BLUETOOTH V5.0 – stream audio wirelessly from your Bluetooth enabled device to the speaker from up to 100 feet away; or connect to the integrated wired AUX-IN jack
Bazooka G2 Party Bar Bluetooth Soundbar (Best 360-Degree Sound)
The Bazooka G2 Bluetooth soundbar is a slightly smaller golf cart speaker, only 24 inches wide. The G2 is an excellent soundbar for golfers that want to mount something above their heads on the frame of the cart. The soundbar features marine-grade speakers powered by a 450 Watt Class-D amplifier with an aluminum exterior.
One of the cool things about this soundbar is its 360-degree sound. This mounting system allows for 360-degree rotation of the soundbar, which means the music will never be covered up or cut off.
The Bazooka G2 soundbar comes with a fully customizable wireless remote and there is also a free app available that you can download right onto your phone. This allows you to control the soundbar right from your fingertips.
The G2 also utilizes audio sync, which means you can wirelessly connect two separate Bazooka G2 soundbars to one mobile device, amplifying your sound even more. The G2 Party Bar soundbar also comes with a built-in LED illumination system that allows you to fully customize a color pattern at any speed and sync it to the music coming out.
Golfers will love the Bazooka G2 soundbar as it is straightforward to mount on the golf cart. Included in the soundbar is a Waterproof USB port that allows you to keep your mobile device fully charged while in use.
The audio sync technology is also great because if you had two different soundbars in 2 carts, you could sync to the same music on each.
Audio Sync Technology
The Bazooka G2 soundbar allows you to wirelessly connect two separate G2 soundbars to one single mobile device.
360 Degree Sound
The mounting system allows for 360-degree rotation for the soundbar, meaning sound is heard from everywhere.
LED Illumination System
Use the free app on your phone to have complete control at your fingertips. Sync your music to multiple different colors or have different flash patterns and speeds.
What I Like About the Bazooka G2 Bluetooth Soundbar
- The free app is super easy to use and lets you control the soundbar. You can change the colors on the LED lights, switch to a radio station, change the music, and more.
- Audio sync is excellent because you could have two separate soundbars on two different golf clubs and connect to the same device, meaning that everyone golfing is hearing the same thing.
- Very easy to mount and isn’t too long or bulky on the golf cart frame.
If you want to check out the Bazooka G2 in action, watch the video below.
Pyle Marine Soundbar Speakers (Most Durable)
The Pyle Marine Soundbar is a more budget-friendly golf cart soundbar. Although it is our cheapest option, it is not the smallest. There are two speakers on this soundbar, each about 6.5 inches long. The entire soundbar is about 29 inches long but also quite bulky. With the bulkiness does come durability as the covering is made from a very durable, waterproof material. It is a very rugged material and can take its share of bumps.
The Pyle Marine Soundbar has a powerful speaker with a maximum output of 800 Watts of RMS. It has a built-in digital amplifier and can either be hard-wired or powered via a cigarette lighter.
This soundbar has Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity which works with all Bluetooth-enabled devices. The downside to Bluetooth 4.0 is that the sound range is only roughly 30 feet. Your phone has to be quite close to the soundbar to get crisp sound.
This soundbar has built-in LED lights with 19 dynamic color-changing red, green, and blue modes. It also comes with a wireless remote where you can change the speed and color of the lights along with the brightness. If you are looking for a price-friendly soundbar to mount on your golf cart, I recommend checking out this Pyle Marine soundbar.
Poly injection cone speakers are 6.5″ and engineered with a rounded tube design for maximum sound projection. The housing is made from a durable, heavy-duty material that is 100% waterproof material.
800 Watt Power
Very powerful speakers with a max output of 800 Watts and a built-in 2-channel digital amplifier
Multicolored LED Lights
Nineteen dynamic color-changing red, green, and blue modes can be changed to flashing or dancing. The speed, color, and brightness on the lighting can all be adjusted with the included wireless remote control.
What I Like About the Pyle Marine Bluetooth Soundbar
- Very heavy duty, durable material. You don’t have to worry about bumps and bruises as it seems to withstand almost anything and is also 100% Waterproof.
- The price is welcome, especially if you don’t want to spend an outrageous amount of money for music to be played while golfing.
Pyle Marine ATV Powered Speakers – 4.0 Wireless Bluetooth, 800 Watt, Color Changing LED Lights, IP44 Waterproof, 6.5“ Dual Audio Sound System for UTV, Golf Carts, Jetski and Snowmobile – PLATV65BT
- 6;5” SPEAKERS: These Poly Injection Cone Speakers Are 6;5” And The Tweeters Are 1;0” With Titanium Dome Diaphragms; Engineered With Tube Design For Maximum Sound Projection; And Perfect For ATV; UTV; 4×4; Golf Carts; Jetski And Snowmobile.Impedance: 1 ohm.Power source type:Manual.Speaker size:6 inches
- 800 WATT POWER: The Speakers Are Very Powerful With A MAX Output Of 800 Watt Of RMS Of 400 Watt (200 x 2); Has A Built-in 2-Channel Digital Amplifier And Can Be Hard-wired Or Powered Via Cigarette Lighter
- 4;0 BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY: Comes With Automatic 4;0 Bluetooth Connectivity For Wireless Music Streaming That Works With Iphone; Android; iPad; Tablet And Other Devices; The Bluetooth Name Is “Pyle” And The Password Is ‘0000’ With 30’+ Feet Range
- IP 44 MARINE WATERPROOF RATING: This Dual 2-Way Audio System Is Waterproof With An IP 44 Marine Grade Rating; It Has A Water Resistant Housing And Rugged Heavy-Duty Construction; The Frequency Response Is 2402-2480MHz And Signal Noise Ratio Is 90 dB
- MULTICOLORED LED LIGHTS: Features Built-in Dancing And Flashing Color Changing LED Lights; There Are 19 Dynamic Color Changing Modes In Red; Green And Blue; The Speed And Color Brightness Are Also Adjustable With A Remote Control
BOSS Audio Systems BRT26RBG Soundbar (Best Looking)
Last on our list is the BOSS Audio Systems BRT26RBG Soundbar. This is a slim looking 26-inch soundbar for your golf cart. It is a very thin-looking soundbar that can be easily mounted to a golf carts frame, and you will barely notice it.
This soundbar includes six 4″ speakers and two 1″ soft dome tweeters which help amplify your sound. It is IPX5 rated Waterproof, the latest waterproofing technique available, meaning no water gets into the speaker anywhere.
The nice thing about this soundbar is that there is a 3-year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty, so you can contact the company for a replacement if something goes wrong. Like the other soundbars I have gone over, you can change to multiple different colors using the included wireless remote control.
The BOSS is the easiest and best-looking mounted soundbar that you could get for a golf cart. It is very slick looking and easy to mount in minutes.
Six 4″ speakers and two 1″ soft dome tweeters ensure that your sound is loud and crisp wherever you drive.
IPX5 Rated Weatherproofing
Includes the latest waterproofing techniques, which means you don’t have to worry about damage from water to the soundbar.
3-Year Online Warranty
BOSS Audio offers a 3-year warranty. If something goes wrong with the soundbar, you can contact the company and they will provide you with a replacement
What I Like About the BOSS Audio Systems BRT26RGB Soundbar
- This is easily the best-looking mounted golf cart soundbar. It is so slick that you could look at either mounting it above your head or even below on the frame, and you will barely notice it is there.
- The sound is loud and crisp, and it automatically reconnects to the last Bluetooth device connected to it.
- A 3-year warranty is excellent, especially on a product like this that will be outside most of the time and could see different elements.
No products found.
kemimoto 16″ Golf Cart Soundbar (Most Compact)
The KEMIMOTO 16″ Golf Soundbar soundbar is a sleek, 16-inch powerhouse designed to enhance your golf cart experience. Its slim profile makes it an unobtrusive addition to your golf cart.
The KEMIMOTO soundbar houses two 4″ speakers and two 1″ soft dome tweeters, providing a rich and amplified sound. A key selling point of this soundbar is the BT 5.0 connectivity that easily links your smartphone to the soundbar. It connects to your phone more reliably than BT 4.0 technology.
Like other top soundbars, you can change the settings using the included wireless remote control.
The KEMIMOTO is an effortlessly mountable, sleek soundbar, adding an unmatched sound experience to your golf cart. It is easy to install and boasts a sleek and modern design.
With two 4″ speakers and two 1″ soft dome tweeters, the KEMIMOTO soundbar ensures that your sound is loud and crystal-clear wherever you drive.
IP65 Rated Weatherproofing
The KEMIMOTO soundbar comes with a top-tier IP65 rated waterproof design, meaning you can enjoy music regardless of the weather conditions, be it dust, rain, or mud.
BT 5.0 Connectivity
KEMIMOTO offers BT 5.0 connectivity, ensuring a seamless wireless connection to your smartphone for uninterrupted music playback.
What I Like About the KEMIMOTO 16″ Golf Soundbar
This is easily the most versatile mounted golf cart soundbar. Its slim design allows for an above-head or frame mounting, and it blends seamlessly with your golf cart.
The sound is deep and crystal-clear, making your golf cart rides more enjoyable. It can automatically reconnect to the last Bluetooth device connected to it.
For its smaller size, it produces a lot of sound out of it.
What is a Golf Cart Soundbar?
A golf cart soundbar is a permanent set of speakers that can be mounted in your golf cart. They are usually made out of plastic and are designed to across the back or front of the cart. Most people use them to play their favorite songs while golfing out on the course with friends.
Unlike a speaker, which can be thrown in your cup holder and then taken off the course, a soundbar is usually permanently mounted. However, they give off a lot better and louder sound.
Golf Cart Soundbar vs. Speaker
One of the main differences between a golf cart soundbar and a speaker is the size difference. Bluetooth speakers are usually relatively small in that they fit in your hand and a cup golfer of a cart. The speaker’s downside is that you won’t get the best-amplified sound solely due to the speaker being so small. Also, with the speaker not being mounted near your head, the sound will not be as crisp and won’t project as much
A mounted soundbar is much louder and can produce a larger sound. It will more easily project music onto the golf course so that you can hear it while you are out of the cart hitting your ball.
Installation of a soundbar will take a little more time and effort than just throwing a speaker into the cup holder and calling it good. A soundbar will need to be mounted correctly to ensure it is out of your way and also to ensure it does not fall or break.
Once mounted, it is nice because you don’t have to worry about it, and you can use the remote control to turn it off/on.
One of the main differences between a soundbar and a speaker is how loud you can play the music. Soundbars generally come with bigger and better-amplified speakers to ensure a more crisp sound.
Bluetooth speakers don’t have the greatest sound unless you spend a ridiculous amount of money on them.
Owning a Golf Cart
Lastly, no one will even consider purchasing a soundbar unless you have a golf cart to mount it. Most casual golfers will rent carts, so it may be more convenient to have a speaker in your bag when you are out.
If you have your own golf cart, it may be wise to invest in a soundbar. It will be worth the money and offers less hassle once mounted correctly. Plus, you don’t have to touch the soundbar once it is installed into place.
Golf Cart Soundbar FAQs
Installing a soundbar to your golf cart is relatively easy. You’ll want to make sure you’re installing it correctly though. Here we answer some frequently asked questions about how to install a soundbar in a golf cart.
What is the difference between a golf cart speaker and a golf cart soundbar?
Golf cart speakers are small and don’t require any special installation. You can throw any cart speaker in your cup holder and play music out of them via Bluetooth on your phone or an attached AUX cable.
A cart soundbar is mounted in your cart permanently and cannot be easily removed. Soundbars are larger than speakers and offer better sound quality. However, they do require installation.
Why do I need a golf cart soundbar?
Golfers love listening to music while playing the sport, especially when our on the course with friends. Cart soundbars offer a permanent way to listen to music on the course. If you have a cart in your private community, soundbars are a great way to play music at the local BBQ as well.
How are golf cart soundbars powered?
Golf cart soundbars are becoming increasingly popular because they offer great sound quality without requiring you to buy expensive speakers. They’re also easy to install and operate, and most models include a remote control. To power them, you’ll need to plug the unit into a 12V DC source such as a cart battery.
What is a Dolby Atmos soundbar? Is it suitable for my golf cart?
Dolby Atmos is a surround sound technology that uses speakers placed around you to recreate the experience of being in a movie theater. This allows for greater immersion into the action. Dolby Atmos works best in larger rooms where there are multiple walls and ceilings, such as theaters and auditoriums. Some Dolby Atmos soundbars are available to purchase, but they won’t sound as great in the open air. In general, it’s a waste of money to buy an Atmos soundbar for golf cart.
Last update on 2023-08-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API