We’re reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Do you want the perfect speakers for your golf cart that will allow you to play music all over the course? In this guide to the best golf cart Bluetooth speakers, we’ll show you speakers perfect for the outdoors.
All of these speakers have:
- A wide range of features specifically made for golfers
- Long-lasting battery life to cover you for multiple rounds
- High-quality sound performance
- A number of unique features
If you are in a rush, the best golf speaker is the JBL Flip 6
If you buy a speaker for golf from our list below, comment and tell us which one you went with. We have 9 golf cart Bluetooth speakers listed, a top pick for a number of categories.
The JBL Flip 6 is the most popular golf cart Bluetooth speaker on the market.
The Flip 6 uses a 2-way speaker system to deliver crystal clear, loud, deep bass, and powerful sound. The racetrack-shaped woofer is engineered to deliver mid-range and exceptional low frequencies, with a separate tweeter designed to produce clear, crisp high-frequencies.
Good Sound Quality
The JBL Flip 6 also features fine-tuned sound quality, with optimized dual passive radiators to generate deep bass and high sound clarity. Compared to its predecessor, the JBL Flip 5, this option is customizable using the companion app to optimize your sound. It also works with voice assistants from your phone for advanced voice control.
The Flip 6 is a waterproof speaker. It’s built to the IP67 standard for water resistance and dust prevention. So, you can take the Flip to a golf course without worrying about it getting wet.
If you want a golf Bluetooth speaker to attach to your golf bag or cart’s cup holder, add the JBL Flip 6 to your shopping list. It’s one of the top gifts for golfers over the past year.
Key Features of the JBL Flip 6
- Perfectly sized portable speaker to fit in your golf cart’s cup holder.
- Produces deep bass and high-quality sound.
- Comes with a bracket and is shock resistant.
- The rechargeable battery can serve you for up to 12 hours on a single charge.
What I Like About the JBL Flip 6
This golf cart Bluetooth speaker is the most popular on this list. I liked that this is portable, well-built, and offers deep bass and high-quality sound. I also liked that the JBL Flip 6 has an IP67 waterproof rating.
JBL Flip 6 – Portable Bluetooth Speaker, powerful sound and deep bass, IPX7 waterproof, 12 hours of playtime, JBL PartyBoost for multiple speaker pairing for home, outdoor and travel (Blue)
- Eco-friendly packaging JBL is committed to a more sustainable, earth-friendly packaging. The Flip 6 is packaged in a recyclable paper-based box, including the inner tray. The plastic hangtag is over 90% recycled and the exterior is printed with soy ink
- IP67 waterproof and dustproof To the pool. To the park. JBL Flip 6 is IP67 waterproof and dustproof, so you can bring your speaker anywhere.
- 13 Hours of Playtime Don’t sweat the small stuff like charging your battery. JBL Flip 6 gives you up to 12 hours of playtime on a single charge.
- Bold design Bold audio meets bold design. Big-sounding yet easy to carry, the design fits any personal style. Stand it vertical or horizontal and choose from a variety of vibrant colors
- Crank up the fun with PartyBoost PartyBoost allows you to pair two JBL PartyBoost-compatible speakers together for stereo sound or link multiple JBL PartyBoost-compatible speakers to truly pump up your party
The Bose SoundLink Flex is the best golf cart Bluetooth speaker for high sound quality.
Bose is known for making a powerful speaker that produces crisp sound and deep bass, and the Flex is no different. It’s compact and rated IPX7 for dust and water resistance, meaning you can take it to a golf course without fearing light rains or harsh weather.
Use this to enjoy your favorite music while out on the golf course. The Soundlink Flex comes with carrying straps to easily attach to your bag or cart as you navigate to the golf course.
The Bose SoundLink Flex has outstanding directivity, which means you will still hear high-quality sound regardless of your standing angle. That’s a plus on the golf course since you are in the open air most of the time.
Additionally, the Flex supports your voice assistant when paired to a smartphone. The battery life is superb; it can serve up to 13 hours of playtime on a single charge. Buy this model if you’re looking for a Bluetooth speaker that will strap easily to your bag or cart, has extended range sound, and has high-quality sound output.
Key Features of the Bose SoundLink
- Very durable, plus excellent sound.
- It is dustproof and is rated iPX7 for water resistance.
- Has a long battery life.
- Has a built-in carrying strap to easily attach to your bag.
What I Like About the Bose SoundLink
I liked that the Bose SoundLink Flex is versatile, portable, and has a neutral sound profile. I also liked that the speaker can produce a more extended low-bass and high-quality sound than other models on this list.
Bose SoundLink Flex Bluetooth Portable Speaker, Wireless Waterproof Speaker for Outdoor Travel – Stone Blue
- STATE-OF-ART DESIGN: SoundLink Flex outdoor speaker is packed with exclusive technologies and a custom-engineered transducer for deep, clear, and immersive audio at home or on the go
- CLEAREST POSSIBLE SOUND: Proprietary Position Qtechnology automatically detects the position of your portable Bluetooth speaker for optimal sound quality in any orientation or environment
- WATERPROOF WIRELESS SPEAKER FOR TRAVEL: SoundLink Flex is rigorously tested to meet IP67 waterproof speaker standards. Crafted and sealed with waterproof materials, it even floats – ideal for outdoor adventures
- PORTABLE BLUETOOTH SPEAKER: Built to resist water, dust, and debris, in a design that withstands drops and rust, this compact speaker goes wherever you do. It’s also easy to hold and store, and resistant to corrosion and UV light
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY: Portable speaker charges through USB-C cable (included). Lithium-ion battery offers up to 12 hours of life per charge
If you’re looking for a golf speaker that instantly sticks to your cart, then the ROKFORM G-ROK is for you. This golf Bluetooth speaker produces clear, powerful sound and the right amount of bass to make you enjoy the course.
This golf cart speaker has a rugged exterior and attaches to any magnetic surface on your golf cart with its own built-in magnet. You’ll have no more straps to break or lose, clumsy clamps, or overcrowded cup holders.
It has a built-in micro SD card slot to insert up to a 32 MB micro SD card for various music options. It also has a built-in mic for hands-free calling with your cell phone.
If you don’t have any reception at the golf course, you can insert an SD card and play music directly. The ROKFORM G-ROK has an auxiliary input cable, a Micro USB cable, and an aluminum hook for hanging on your golf bag.
The G-ROK comes with 24-hour battery life at 60% volume (about 5 rounds of golf). It is water and shock resistant and ready for game conditions.
Key Features of the Rokform G-Rok
- Comes with a magnet for easy mounting to your cart.
- The audio quality is out of this world.
- Rated iPX7 for dust and water resistance.
What I Like About the Rokform G-Rok
I liked that ROKFORM G-ROK is a durable Bluetooth speaker that fits most golf carts. It has a graphic EQ so users can easily tweak the sound. Plus, you will feel the rumble and deep thumb in bass-heavy music.
The Bushnell Wingman is a GPS speaker made by one of golf’s most popular GPS brands.
This speaker has a GPS tracker that tells you the distance to the green on any hole. It integrates with existing Bushnell golf rangefinders and the Bushnell app for full integration.
The Wingman has BITE magnetic technology to stick this speaker to your cart’s sidebar or any other metal surface.
Sound-wise, the Bushnell Wingman does the job. It is loud and clear and perfect for the course. The Wingman has a remote control that you press when you want it to tell you your GPS distance.
A single battery charge lasts 10 hours, which is good enough for two rounds of golf.
Key Features of the Bushnell Wingman
- Large, booming sound
- Tells you the GPS locations of each pin over the top of your music
- Comes with a remote control
What I Like About the Bushnell Wingman
I think the sound quality and volume on the Wingman is better than most others on this list. The size of the speaker is larger than you expect, which lets sound carry far. I think the LCD screen is another win. It can easily be read out under the sun and doubles as a display for GPS information.
Bushnell Wingman GPS Speaker , Black
- The “first of its kind” Bushnell Wingman combines high quality audio with the ability to receive audible GPS Distances.WATERPROOF:NO, IPX6
- Conveniently mounts to the bar of your cart via BITE magnetic technology
- Outstanding sound quality so you can listen to your music on the course while simply pushing the remote to hear Front/Center/Back GPS Distances
- Rechargeable battery of the Wingman is long lasting up to 10 hours on a charge
- The Wingman along with all Bushnell Golf Rangefinders and GPS products come with the Bushnell Golf App. The app provides you with full-color aerial views and flyovers of hole layouts with distances
The JBL Clip 4 is a portable speaker that can clip onto your bag or the cup holder of your golf cart.
Small and Compact
It has a built-in carabiner clip that can securely attach to your bag or golf push cart as you navigate the course.
This small and affordable speaker is rated IP67 for dust and water resistance. The Clip 4 is dust-tight and can be immersed in a meter of water for up to 30 minutes. It has a boomy sound profile that can reproduce low bass and balanced mid-range vocals.
The Clip has a unique oval shape that fits in your hand. It delivers surprisingly rich JBL Original Pro Sound. The integrated carabiner clips instantly to buckles, belts, or bags to produce your favorite tunes anywhere. It comes with 10-hour battery life, good for a few rounds at a time.
If you prefer compact speakers for your golf cart, the JBL Clip is made for you. Despite its small profile, it has a lot of features. It has a built-in mic for phone calls and a long wireless range compared to any other golf Bluetooth speaker.
Key Features of the JBL Flip 4
- Rated iPX7 for water resistance and dust prevention.
- Engineered with durable outer materials.
- Delivers deep bass and high-quality sound in a very compact size.
What I Like About the JBL Flip 4
I liked that the JBL Flip 4 is a portable golf speaker with a fairly balanced sound profile. It supports voice and Google assistants when paired with a smartphone.
JBL Clip 4: Portable Speaker with Bluetooth, Built-in Battery, Waterproof and Dustproof Feature – Black (JBLCLIP4BLKAM)
- JBL Pro Sound delivers surprisingly rich audio and punchy bass from Clip 4’s compact size.
- JBL Clip 4’s ultra-portable design goes great with the latest styles, and its colorful fabrics and expressive details make it look as great as it sounds.
- With the JBL Clip 4’s redesigned carabiner that’s integrated into the speaker itself for extra protection, you can clip it on and go explore the world.
- Wirelessly stream music from your phone, tablet, or any other Bluetooth-enabled device.
- The JBL Clip 4 is IP67 waterproof and dustproof, so you can bring your speaker anywhere.
The Blue Tees is a golf Bluetooth speaker that caters specifically to golfers. You can easily attach it to your golf bag or stick it to the cup holder of your golf push cart for the ultimate golf course experience.
Long Bluetooth Range
One of the reasons Blue Tees excels is because of its long Bluetooth range. You can hear sound up to 100 yards away, optimized for open-air on a golf course.
This wireless speaker has a magnetic mounting bracket that securely holds your golf push cart on all terrain without worrying about every bump.
Smart Golf Features
Engineered with smart audio technology, the Blue Tees Player Golf Speaker delivers optimal acoustics and awesome sound quality. The rechargeable battery guarantees up to 12 hours of playtime. It’s waterproof, dustproof, and shock resistant.
Buy two and pair them in two different carts for an even better experience.
Key Features of the Blue Tees Speaker
- Comes with a bracket and is shock resistant.
- The rechargeable battery can serve you for up to 12 hours on a single charge.
- Supports dual pairing and delivers superior sound.
- Waterproof, dustproof, and suitable for all playing conditions.
What I Like About the Blue Tees Speaker
I like that Blue Tees has good features for beginners and professional golfers. It has distinctive RGB lights and a graphic EQ to tweak its sound to your liking. Pairing two together for stereo sound is awesome, though the Blue Tees does have powerful audio on its own too.
Click here to view Blue Tees Player Golf Speaker.
The UE Wonderboom 2 is a wireless speaker designed to be attached to a golf push cart. The UE Wonderboom 2 is small, lightweight, and portable. It has a built-in carrying handle for easy suspension from a hook on your bag.
Once you pop open the package, the sound is overly neutral, making it suitable for all kinds of music on the course. Its mid-range is balanced, giving sound clarity to lead instruments and making vocals clear and present in the mix.
Thanks to its 360-degree design, this delivers excellent audio quality in all directions. The battery lasts up to 13 hours of playtime on a single charge.
The Bluetooth-enabled Wonderboom is rated IP67 for water resistance and dust, so you can be rougher with it.
Key Features of the UE Wonderboom 2
- Delivers a bigger 360 sound output and additional bass.
- Has a long-lasting battery for many hours of playtime
- Floatable, waterproof, and dustproof.
What I Like About the UE Wonderboom 2
I like the UE Wonderboom 2 because it produces a great bass compared to other models on this list. I also liked that it delivers a neutral sound profile suitable for any music genre. A speaker on the golf course can sound flat or hollow, but the Wonderboom doesn’t.
ULTIMATE EARS WONDERBOOM 2, Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, Big Bass 360 Sound, Waterproof / Dustproof IP67, Floatable, 33-m (100-ft) Range – Deep Space
- Surprisingly bigger 360 sound: Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM 2 is a wireless Bluetooth speaker with surprisingly bigger 360 degree sound and additional bass.
- New outdoor boost: push the outdoor boost button on this ultra portable speaker to instantly increase loudness and clarity for outdoor listening.
- 13 hr. Battery: powering 13 whopping hours of killer sound, The long lasting battery sees you through day trips, beach detours and biking adventures.
- Waterproof, dustproof & floats: IP67 rating means it’s waterproof, dustproof and it floats! Use it in the pool, the beach or as a shower speaker.
- Double up, Now in stereo: pair two WONDERBOOM 2 speakers to party louder in mono or stereo mode.
The Bose Soundlink Revolve+ is a great golf speaker with up to a 9 m (30 ft) wireless range. This model is engineered to deliver 360° sound for uniform and consistent coverage.
Once paired with your smartphone and placed in the center of the course, every golfer will enjoy the same experience. The flexible fabric handle and tapered cylindrical shape make the Bose Soundlink Revolve+ ready to grab and go.
Its water and dust-resistant design and durable aluminum body provide worry-free protection and keep your favorite music going. The rechargeable battery can power the system for up to 17 hours on a single charge at 60% volume. You can receive calls and activate voice controls through Google and Alexa when paired with your phone.
Key Features of the Bose Revolve+
- It delivers powerful performance for any occasion.
- Enjoy up to 17 hours of playtime.
- SoundLink Revolve II is dust and water-resistant (IP55 rating).
- There is a mobile app that you can use to manage your Bluetooth connections.
What I Like About the Bose Revolve+
I liked that the Bose Soundlink Revolve+ delivers excellent directivity, which means you can still listen to high-quality sound regardless of your location on the course.
Bose SoundLink Revolve+ (Series II) Portable Bluetooth Speaker – Wireless Water-Resistant Speaker with Long-Lasting Battery and Handle, Black
- MORE SOUND ALL AROUND: Engineered to deliver true 360° sound for consistent, uniform coverage from a bluetooth speaker. SoundLink Revolve-plus II plays louder and deeper with longer battery life than SoundLink Revolve II
- IMPROVED BATTERY LIFE: With up to 17 hours from a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, you get more play time than the original SoundLink Revolve-plus speaker. Charging is easy via the Micro-B USB port
- DURABLE PORTABLE SPEAKER: SoundLink Revolve-plus II is dust and water resistant (IP55 rating), so it will stand up to splashes by the pool. Plus, it’s easy to grab and go, with a flexible fabric handle
- BUILT-IN MICROPHONE: Take calls and access your device’s default voice assistant right from the portable speaker. Or connect the speaker to an Amazon Alexa-enabled device, like the Echo Dot, for even more hands-free control of your music
- CONNECTING IS EASY: Voice prompts talk you through pairing your device to this Bluetooth speaker. Multi-connect lets you pair two devices at one time and easily switch between them for complete control of the music.
The Precision Pro Ace is a speaker for golf carts with several awesome features. It comes with a magnet that attaches to your golf cart nicely.
Golf Rangefinder Speaker
Next, it includes built-in GPS and doubles as a full Golf GPS rangefinder and yardage calculator. The small display shows distances to the green and can be set up with over 37,000 golf courses.
The Pro Ace features premium sound quality that can be adjusted for only you to hear or high enough for everyone around you on the course. This golf cart Bluetooth speaker will call out your hole distance over top of your music.
Made for Golfing
This 2-in-1 golf speaker comes with 20 hours of battery life, which is good for at least 4 rounds at a time. It also has aluminum hooks to easily secure it to your golf bag on your way to the course. You can answer phone calls on it and operate it completely from your phone too.
You’ll get the Ace GPS, a USB-C charging cable, detachable remote control, a protective carrying bag, and a product manual when you buy this. You can also pair two Precision Pro Aces for the ultimate on-course experience.
Key Features of the Precision Pro Ace
- It can attach to your cart via a magnetic or hooks.
- The rechargeable battery can serve you up to 20 hours on a single charge.
- Comes with a full built-in GPS
What I Like About the Precision Pro ace
I liked that the Precision Pro Ace is equipped with unique features. It’s versatile, portable, and easily sticks to your golf bag. Knowing your golf distances is a nice feature, too and saves you from buying another GPS watch or monitor.
How Does a Golf Cart Speaker Differ From a Regular One?
A regular speaker sits on your desk or stands next to your couch. A golf cart speaker attaches to your golf cart. These are usually smaller than their desktop counterparts but are more compact and easier to carry. They have a longer battery life than most desktop options, too.
When shopping for one, choose one that fits your needs. For example, if you want something portable, then look for a speaker that has a small size. Get a larger unit if you want one that’ll last throughout your entire round.
And of course, you’ll want one with a price point that fits your budget. Like all basic electronics, you can usually get deals if you pay attention so that you don’t have to pay full price.
Next, we’ll review some other key features you should care about.
Key Features in the Best Bluetooth Speakers
Bluetooth technology allows users to connect their devices wirelessly to the speaker. Some have built-in charging ports, while others need to be charged via a micro USB port.
Most speakers offer between 10–20 hours of continuous playtime. Since a round of golf is about 4 hours long, get one that lasts at least a full round. Many options available today work for 24 hours of playtime or more, which is awesome battery performance.
Bluetooth is the most convenient way to connect your phone or device to a golf cart speaker. Once connected, you can play Apple Music or Spotify from your device and listen to it in the golf cart. Bluetooth is a popular wild standard that works as long as your phone and end device are less than 20 feet away.
Some speakers produce richer sounds, while others focus on delivering crisp, clean tones. You should consider how much detail you want to hear when choosing. When you are playing music on a golf course, you are in the open outdoor air. This means you want some sound and speaker design that carries further than a basic one.
Type of Mounting
Some speakers mount using suction cups, magnetic mounts, or even attach directly to the golf cart. Others don’t have any mounting and sit in your cart’s cup holder. Pick an option that fits what you want.
Speaker designs vary by brand. Some look sleek and stylish, while others are more rugged and sporty. Consider what style best suits your needs.
Some speakers are waterproof, so you don’t have to worry about them getting wet during rainy days. Being waterproof is also synonymous with being dustproof and rugged, so when you get one, you get them all.
Size and Portability
How big do you want it? Do you want it to fit easily into your golf cart’s cup holder? Or sit in the rear basket? How portable do you want it to be? Consider your setup before you complete your purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Are golf cart speakers waterproof?
Yes, most golf speakers are waterproof and made for the outdoors. However, you may want to check the specifications of each product to ensure it meets your needs. All of the best options in our list are made for the golf course and outdoors.
Are you allowed to use a Bluetooth speaker on a golf cart?
It is generally accepted that you can use a Bluetooth speaker on the golf course unless you are playing a professional private course. You will want to ensure that your playing partner is okay with you playing music.
Also, it is important that no other group on the golf course will be close enough to hear your speaker sound.
Are golf cart speakers rechargeable?
Most golf speakers are rechargeable. They charge up with the included USB-A or USB-C cable in the box.
What is a golf cart Bluetooth speaker used for?
You can use a speaker for golf carts for many different activities. It is great for listening to music on the golf course. Some options also have GPS and show you the distance to the green of the current hole. Off the course, you can also use it as an alarm clock, radio, or weather station. If you have a smartphone, you can use your speaker as a speakerphone.
Where do the speakers go on a golf cart?
The most basic golf cart speakers go into the cup holder on the front of your cart. This will keep it safe and secure while you drive around the course.
Some speakers come with their own mounting bracket that attaches to the golf cart. The bracket has three holes that allow you to adjust where you want to place it. Some brackets include a suction cup so you can stick it to any flat surface. Others have magnets that hold it securely to the roof or side of the golf cart.
Do the golf carts have speakers?
Most golf carts do not have built-in speakers, but some models have aftermarket ones that mount inside the vehicle. These options usually attach to the dashboard or the center console. This is why Bluetooth speakers are popular.
How long do golf cart speakers last?
Golf cart speakers last anywhere from two to five years, depending on how often they are used. Most people replace theirs every few years because the batteries die over time. New features and more powerful tweeters and subwoofers are released each year, so newer options have more accurate sound.
What is the Best Speaker for a Golf Cart?
There are a lot of great speakers for golf carts on the market today, but the JBL Flip is my top pick. It’s compact enough to fit in your cup holder but has a strong and powerful sound. It’s also an affordable price. It even has a built-in microphone to take calls on your cell phone if needed.
If you are looking for more compact speakers, consider the JBL Clip. It is much smaller and has built-in carabiner clips, so you can attach it to your golf bag nicely. It also comes in a variety of colors too.
The Bose Soundlink Flex is your desired speaker if you prefer the highest sound quality. It is a little more expensive but offers top-notch excellent sound.
If you have a favorite golf Bluetooth speaker, comment down below and let us know.
Last update on 2023-05-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API